FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $100
SHIPPING FOR ALL OTHER U.S. ORDERS
- $9.99 flat rate within the Continental United States, including Military Addresses and PO Boxes.
- $29.99 flat rate to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico (including PO Boxes).
- We currently only ship within the United States and Canada, including U.S. military addresses.
- We use USPS for shipments to PO Boxes and military addresses (APO, etc.).
- We use UPS Ground for all other shipments.*
- Please allow 7-12 business days to receive your order.
* 5/18 UPDATE: WESTERN U.S.: Due to ongoing UPS delays in processing shipments out of Southern California, shipments to the below states will temporarily be shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping times for both carriers are similar, so we expect this to be a seamless change for our customers.
Alaska - Arizona - California - Colorado - Hawaii - Idaho - Montana
New Mexico - Nevada - Oregon - Utah - Washington - Wyoming
SHIPPING FOR ORDERS TO CANADA
- We will be charging actual USPS freight costs for all shipments to Canada. You will select from available ship methods during check-out.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR
- Please note that you may be charged a brokerage fee by Canada Post which is NOT included in your selected freight rate.
- We do not collect any Canadian duties or taxes for our shipments. You are responsible for paying any applicable duties or taxes.
- Please click to review Health Canada's "Personal Use Importation Requirements for Natural Health Products."
U.S. SALES TAX
We collect Sales Tax for orders shipping within the states of:
All Other States
While FRS International does not currently collect sales or use tax in states other than those listed above, your purchase is NOT necessarily exempt from sales or use tax because it was purchased via the internet or other remote means. Some states require purchasers in that state to file a sales or use tax return at the end of the year reporting all non-taxed purchases and to pay tax on those purchases. Any information about how your state collects taxes should be found on your state's Department of Revenue website.