HEALTH CANADA REQUIREMENTS
Shipments of FRS® Healthy Energy® and Q-Force® products to Canada are regulated under Health Canada's "Personal Use Importation Requirements for Natural Health Products."
- Individuals are permitted to import a single course of treatment or a 90-day supply based on the directions for use, whichever is less, of a Natural Health Product (NHP).
- The NHP must be for the individual's own personal use or for the use of a person for whom they are responsible and with whom they are travelling.
- The NHP must be shipped/carried in one of the following:
- Hospital or pharmacy dispensed packaging;
- Original retail packaging; or
- have the original label affixed to it which clearly indicates what the health product is and what it contains.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS
- Q-Force Original and Q-Force Immune: Eat 1-2 Chews Twice Per Day
- FRS Soft Chews: For best results, eat 2 chews in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and more whenever you need extra energy or a pre-workout boost.
- FRS Concentrates: For best results, drink 2 or more servings per day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon and more whenever you need extra energy or prior to a workout.
Canadian customers are solely responsible for adhering to Health Canada's "Personal Use Importation Requirements for Natural Health Products." FRS International LLC is not responsible for shipments detained in or confiscated by Canadian customs. FRS International LLC is not responsible for collecting or paying Canadian duties or taxes.
ADDITIONALLY: Please note that brokerage fees are NOT INCLUDED in quoted freight costs.
Scroll down to 2.2.1 on THIS PAGE of the Canada Post website for information about how they collect brokerage fees plus duties and taxes.